RH Sewer Lateral Repair Program

If you are a Richmond Heights resident and are requesting assistance from the City or our contractor through the sewer lateral program, the Homeowner Sewer Lateral Permit and Sewer Lateral Hold Harmless Agreement must be completed and returned to City Hall or Public Works before any City employee or contractor can access private property or inspect private sewer lateral.

For questions or information on the City's Sewer Lateral Program, please contact Peter Krumrey at 314-267-5477 or pkrumrey@richmondheights.org.

Find more information and the permit application HERE.