Frequently Asked Questions
- RHPD is the first police agency in Missouri to require a Bachelor’s Degree at the entry-level for all police officers. Officers must also be at least 21 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license, be POST Certified (Police Officer Standards & Training) in the State of Missouri, and be able to pass a physical and psychological examination in order to be eligible for employment at RHPD.
- Newly hired officers are required to partake in a field training process prior to working on their own. This process includes officers familiarizing themselves with RHPD policies, procedures, and ordinances and being evaluated by a field training officer in every aspect of their duties.
- All RHPD officers are required to partake in a minimum of 24 hours of continuing education each year in the areas of legal studies, interpersonal perspectives, technical studies, and firearms skill development
- You can obtain a copy of your crash report by going to crashdocs.org and searching your report number.
- You can obtain a copy of your crime report by responding to the Richmond Heights Police Station lobby (7447 Dale Ave).
You can view our City ordinances here.
You can find the survey here.
You can see some of our community outreach activities, as well as contact information for our Community Relations Officer, here.
Sign up for emergency text/email alerts on Nixle
- Contact us on social media (above) if you have a non-urgent question or suggestion for our officers. Be advised that these pages are not monitored 24/7, so if there is an emergency please contact 911.
- You can also call our non-emergency dispatch at (314) 645-3000 and request a callback from an officer.