Our Tot-Care Room is open to MEMBERS ONLY. Tot-Care is included in THE HEIGHTS membership and requires no additional fee.
Hours of Operation:
Tot-Care Rules and Regulations:
- There is a 1.5-hour time limit. If a parent/guardian has not picked up the child/ren at the end of the time slot they will be paged. If parent/guardian still do not come to pick up child they will be charged an additional $10 fee.
- Parent/Guardian must sign-in upon arrival. Information includes child’s name, parents name, time in/out, location and signature.
- Children will only be released to the parent/guardian who signed the child in.
- Parents must stay in the facility at all times, including the fitness rooms, pool, gym or meeting rooms.
- TOT Care staff will NOT change diapers or assist children with restroom breaks. If a child requires a diaper change or restroom assistance, the parent or guardian will be paged. A changing table is provided in the TOT Care restroom.
- No food or drink of any kind is allowed inside the Tot-Care Room.
- If a child begins to cry and staff cannot console the child after 10 minutes parent/
- guardian will be notified.
- If a parent/guardian is paged for any reason they must report immediately to the
- Tot-Care Room.
- If the need arises for the building to be evacuated, parents should NOT attempt to retrieve their child from the TOT Care room. They should proceed to the nearest exit and meet their children in the parking lot on the south side (main entrance) of the building. Staff will safely evacuate all children and wait for you to pick them up.
For questions regarding Tot-Care contact Dan Eastham, email@example.com