THE HEIGHTS Facility Rental Information
All fees must be paid 30 DAYS prior to rental date as indicated on your contract.
Planning a wedding reception, birthday party, corporate meeting or anniversary celebration? Be sure to pick up a rental request application to be completed and submitted at least ONE MONTH in advance of facility rental date. Applications are available at the front desk or a printable version is on the left side bar and are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. You can make your reservation up to one year in advance. Rentals must be a minimum of 2 hours. Anyone, 21 years or older, may request a facility rental.
Click H E RE to view our complete Rental Brochure.
A deposit of $75-$200 (depending on rental) is due at the time of the contract signing to hold the date. This is a damage deposit and does not go towards the total cost of the rental. It is returned to the person on the contract assuming no damages 3-4 weeks after the rental. No deposit is returned if cancellation occurs 1 month or less to the event date, if damages occur or the rules of the contract are broken.
Room Rental Fees –
Resident Nonresident Corporate
Meeting Room Rental
1 MP Room ($75 deposit) $20/hr $30/hr $25/hr
2 MP Rooms ($100 deposit) $40/hr $61/hr $51/hr
3 MP Rooms ($150 deposit) $61/hr $91/hr $76/hr
4 MP Rooms ($200 deposit) $81/hr $121/hr $101/hr
Golden Lounge (seats 8) $15/hr $20/hr $18/hr
Kitchen* $10/hr $17/hr $15/hr
After hours fees** $25/hr $30/hr $30/hr
* Kitchen must be rented the entire length of the rental.
* Residents are those who live in Richmond Heights , Maplewood , and Brentwood .
* 2 hour minimum rental required
** After hour fees are added when renting after the facility is closed.
Gymnasium Rental **
Gymnasium $110/hr $155/hr $130/hr
** Gym rentals are after hours only
THE HEIGHTS Pool – private rental
Number of People
1 to 100 $120/hr $180/hr
101 to 150 $160/hr $240/hr
151 to 200 $200/hr $300/hr
201 to 300 $300/hr $450/hr
** Resident Rates are given to residents of Richmond Heights, Maplewood, and Brentwood and current members of THE HEIGHTS.
** Corporate Rates apply to businesses using the facility for business meetings.
* Each MP room holds about 56 people banquet, 80 theater style and 40 classroom style.
* Maximum seating for banquet in all 4 rooms is 240 people.
* The Activity Room holds 30 people
* The Golden Lounge holds 8 people
Round tables are 60" in diameter and seat 8 people
6ft rectangle tables seat 6 people
8ft rectangle tables seat 8 people
3x3 square tables seat 4 people
** Tables and chairs are included in your rental fee. Any other decor is to be provided by the r enter.
* Renters may prepare and bring their own food to their function.
* If you wish to use a caterer, you can now choose any caterer you like.
* If an event is having alcohol, serving of alcohol is permitted only by a caterer who has a State Liquor license enabling them to serve alcohol in outside facilities. A copy of this license must be given to the Heights employee at least 30 days before your party or no alcohol will be permitted.
* If alcohol is found to be in the building without use of a licensed caterer, the acting Supervisor may cancel the party if the alcohol is not removed.
* THE HEIGHTS offers a coffee service for $3 a pot (regular and decaf coffee are available).
TV / DVD cart $30/day
LCD projector $50/day
* We have projection screens, easels, dry erase boards and a podium available at no additional
* Rooms must be rented and paid for 30 days prior to the rental date
* No rooms are held without a deposit or full payment and a signed contract
* Rooms can be rented in 30 minute increments but must be a minimum of 2 hours
* No confetti or glitter
* Nothing on the walls without using blue painters tape
* No candles may be used for decorating, unless battery operated
* Use of the whole facility is not included in the rental fee for a multi-purpose room
* Renter can enter room a maximum of 15 minutes before their rental time IF the room is
* Set-up and clean-up time are to be included into their rental time
* People attending a party in the Activity Room must have a wrist band at all times.
Refunds/Cancellations of Room Reservations
* If a renter cancels a reservation within 4 weeks of rental, 100% of the security deposit will be forfeited.
* If a renter cancels a reservation within 2 weeks of rental, 100% of the security deposit and 50% of the rental fee will be forfeited.
For information on Outdoor Rentals at our Parks, please click . here