- Leaves must be out 1 day before pickup starts; please refrain from placing leaves out more than a few days before your pickup days.
- Do not place leaf piles in the street, as this can clog sewers and cause flooding or start fires. Leaf piles should be placed in the tree lawn, between the street and the sidewalk. If you do not have a tree lawn, place leaves on grass before the curb.
- Try to park your vehicle at least 3-feet away from the leaf piles so they are accessible.
- Leaf piles with branches or non-biodegradable material, such as glass, etc. can damage City equipment and will not be picked up.
- For more information about leaf vacuuming, call Public Works at 314-645-2277.