HOURS FOR OPEN SWIM & LAP SWIM
5:30 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
7 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Friday Weekly Spa Cleaning:
Every friday evening from 6pm-7:30pm the spa will close for a weekly cleaning.
AQUATIC CENTER RULES AND REGULATIONS
All ages are allowed in the pool area. The only restriction is that anyone ages 14 and under must have an adult (18+) on deck and 9 and under must have an adult (18+) in the water with them.
Click HERE for a list of our Aquatic Center's Rules and Regulations.
Click HERE for our lap lane rules during COVID.
SWIMMING LESSONS at THE HEIGHTS
Click HERE for swim lesson details!
We have 4 lanes that are open anytime during our aquatic center hours (see the top of page for hours) for lap swimming.
Here is a list of our lap swimming rules during COVID:
- At this time, to encourage social distancing, there can only be one lap swimmer per lane (unless the swimmers reside in the same household).
- Water exercisers can share a lane while social distancing.
- There is a 30 min. max when someone is waiting to swim; there is now max time otherwise.
- The swimmer first in the lane will be the first out when someone is waiting.
- The swimmer waiting needs to wait by the lap lanes.
SAUNA, STEAM ROOM AND HOT TUB
To encourage social distancing only 4 people are permitted to use the hot tub at a time.