If you have received a complaint for an ordinance violation in the City of Richmond Heights. You may:
- Pay your fine by mail after 5 days from the date the ticket was issued and prior to the court date or
- Pay your fine in person after 5 days from the date the ticket was issued and prior to the court date or
- Contest this complaint in Court at the address, date and time designated on your ticket
If you fail to appear on your court date or fail to pay your fine beforehand, a notice will be mailed with a new court date.
If you are 17 years of age or younger and charged with a moving violation, you must appear in court with a parent or guardian.
Paying by Mail
- Make check or money order payable to the City of Richmond Heights. DO NOT SEND CASH.
- Sign the back of the citation and enclose the fine amount in the envelope.
Click here to view the Fine Schedule: